Your Smile’s Home in Hagerstown
We love watching our practice grow with new smiles! New patients of all ages are always a welcome sight because we take pride in helping generations of families achieve and maintain healthy teeth that last a lifetime.
Starting with your initial consultation, every visit to Smile Design Centre should be stress-free and relaxing. Our highly skilled doctors, hygienists, and office team are always ready to help put you at ease — no matter what the reason for your visit.
We are pleased to offer you a variety of amenities built on comfort and a dedication to personalized care you won’t find anywhere else. All of this deliberate and by design. Our modern, conveniently located in Hagerstown, MD features family-friendly hours and on-time appointments to accommodate your busy schedule.
Smile Design Centre will perform a comprehensive exam to evaluate your own personal oral status. We will then discuss a treatment plan custom created to best suit your specific needs. If you have not been to a dentist recently, Smile Design Centre may need to take x-rays of your mouth for a more thorough evaluation.
New Patient Forms
Just print out our New Patient forms, fill them out, and bring them along with you to your first appointment.
Keeping You Comfortable
We offer a variety of amenities at the Smile Design Centre to enhance your visit and to keep you comfortable while you are here. Our building features a beautiful, welcoming design without the cold ‘doctor’s office’ feeling. We have a juice/coffee/tea bar in the waiting room, as well as a computer for email/internet.
We also offer:
- Noise cancelling headphones; bring your electronic music streaming device and stream music
- Free Wi-Fi
- Video eyeglasses with DVD selections
- Flat panel televisions in each treatment room
- Warm paraffin wax
- Neck wraps
- Massage chairs in all treatment rooms
- Warm towels at the end of each appointment
Insurance & Payment Options
We always do our very best to keep care affordable for you and your family. Our office is excited to provide our patients convenience payment methods and acceptance of insurance.
We offer an In-Network status with the following PPO insurance plans:
Aetna, Assurant, Blue Cross Blue Shield (including FEP), Cigna, Delta Dental, DHA, Metlife, United Concordia, Dentemax, Humana, Dominion, Guardian, United HealthCare, Loomis, Teamsters, UMR, and Tricare through Delta.
The Smile Design Centre team is committed to providing you the best dental care for your particular needs. We will, however, only be able to accomplish this by spending the time necessary to diagnose and treat your dental needs. This treatment is very important to your health and should not be postponed by financial concerns.
Smile Design Centre’s philosophy is to make dentistry affordable to everyone. We hope this helps you make us your dental home.
For services rendered which total less than $250.00, payment is expected in full at the time of the service. The Smile Design Centre office accepts cash, personal check (no third party checks), MasterCard, VISA, Discover, American Express and check cards.
Smile Design Center offers several financial options for your convenience for services exceeding $250.00:
- An 8% immediate pre-payment courtesy will be given when treatment is paid in full by cash or check 3 days prior to beginning treatment.
- A 5% immediate payment courtesy will be given when treatment is paid in full by cash or check on the day of treatment.
- A 10% discount will be applied to services for senior citizens who do not have dental insurance.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- If you have dental insurance, we will do our best to estimate your co-payment. The copayment will be collected at the time of services. As a courtesy, we will file your primary insurance. Secondary insurance coverage will be the responsibility of the patient/guardian to file.
- We participate with CareCredit; payment plans made easy! Ask us about 12 months with NO interest (subject to credit approval).